Fund Manager In Our Portfolio Investment Department
- Thai nationality, Bachelor’s degree in Finance or MBA in related fields.
- CISA or CFA and Fund Manager License.
- At least 3-5 years experience in portfolio management , financial model , financial analysis and stock valuations Possess extensive.
- Knowledge in Accounting and strong analytical skill in Equity and Foreign Investment Funds.
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skill, can work effectively in team player with proven ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with proficient skills in MS Office.