Talis Asset Management realizes our responsibility to act in the best interest of our investors. In this fiduciary role, we believe that investing in companies that incorporate environmental, social responsibilities, and governance factors into their business strategies and practices will lead to sustainable, long-term value for our investors.
Talis Asset Management declares our adoption of the following Principles set out in the I Code issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand, and our commitment to be consistent with our role and fiduciary responsibilities:
- Principle 1 – Adopt a clear, written Investment Governance Policy.
- Principle 2 – Properly prevent and manage conflicts of interest and prioritize the best interest of investors.
- Principle 3 – Proactively make informed investment decisions and perform ongoing monitoring of investee companies.
- Principle 4 – Engage with the investee companies if monitoring pursuant to Principle 3 is considered insufficient.
- Principle 5 – Have a clear policy on exercising voting rights and disclosure of voting results.
- Principle 6 – Collaborate with other investors and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Principle 7 – Regularly disclose the Investment Governance Policy and compliance with the policy on the Company’s website and annual report.
Ms. Jotika Savanananda
Announced on June 26, 2017