At Talis, we offer a supportive and dynamic workplace so you can develop your skills and knowledge in a professional setting. We place high importance on the wellbeing and career path of our employees, and provide ample support to help them grow professionally.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor’s or Master degree in Finance, Marketing or related fields.
- Age 30 – 35 years.
- At least 5 years experience in Asset Management Industry.
- Single License is a must and Investment Planner (IP License) will be an advantage.
- Able to work in a competitive environment and successfully achieve sales target.
- Pleasant personality, strong communication skills and excellent service mind
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Thai Nationality, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related Fields
- Age 21-25 Years
- Knowledge in Accounting and Finance will be an advantage
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Good command in English