At Talis, we offer a supportive and dynamic workplace so you can develop your skills and knowledge in a professional setting. We place high importance on the wellbeing and career path of our employees, and provide ample support to help them grow professionally.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor’s or Master degree in Finance, Marketing or related fields.
- Age 30 – 35 years.
- At least 5 years experience in Asset Management Industry.
- Single License is a must and Investment Planner (IP License) will be an advantage.
- Able to work in a competitive environment and successfully achieve sales target.
- Pleasant personality, strong communication skills and excellent service mind
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
- At least 3-5 years experiences in IT Support / Helpdesk
- General supports for users, e.g. PC hardware, Notebook, Printer, Virus, Utility Software, Telephone, Voice Recorder, System (Bonanza), Windows OS, Wifi and Communication Network
- Service and maintain IT hardware & software / Network Device / Internet / VPN and Server
- Handle daily routine jobs including weekly and monthly process
- Can work effectively in team player with proven ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong senses of user service and team spirit
- Positive, collaborative attitude to work hard with pressure situations
- Good command of written and spoken English
Sorry, there are no positions available at this time